Tuesday, March 16, 2021

High Level DNBE proposal for Doctor Uncle



Disclaimer

This is a high level DNBE (Democratic Neutral Blood Exchange) proposal for doctor uncle and all other funding people.  He gets links to all the relevant papers (all on internet, so are my explanations) and this write-up written at higher level. And included are links to many years of my past write-ups. There is no need to provide references for every statement to establish references to first empiricist. I can independently assume that everything in older medicine is known to him and can be used in simplified form. He may ask for my papers on things erroneous or unreferenced, but that is what the meeting is about. This is an overall review, claims no biology contribution. 4 of my problems (diabetes, heart, essential tremor and aging) have no non-episodic cure in modern medicine, I am tired of the quality of my life, and I am willing to risk no efficacy, but willing to try DNBE of my design. My metho0d derives inspiration from Dr. Sinclair who calls similar methods level3 (All faults mine).

2005 had Drs. Conboy paper on age-reduction with parbiosis. Two mice, old and new were conjoined by parbiosis, younger aged, aged got younger. It was erroneously assumed to be magic proteins in young blood but 2016 saw a definite debunking by Drs. Conboy, authors of the first paper. Their experiment exchanges blood between young and old mice, that showed equivalent increase in age of the young but very minor improvement in the old. Age-reduction likely was from sharing young organs. Many professors in Stanford and UC Berkeley started companies of magic portions extracted from the young, isolated and made available in huge amount by their companies! Already debunked in 2016. The Conboy team published another fast tracked paper in November 2020, with right development, namely young blood was irrelevant, a neutral replacement was all that was needed for restoring extracted plasma, IE albumin saline solution was all needed. Albumin has no age effects and substitutes for all protein in blood plasma replaced till those in other part of blood flourish in dilute plasma in 24 hours.

I consider Dr. de Grey (PhD, funded 2005 above) to be my hero like you, means not divine but superhuman, unconditional prompt reading of major references. Beyond Conboy are Dr. Sinclair (Harvard NASA) and Dr. Kirprov (first US TPE). Dr. Kirprov participated in 2016 and 2020 papers and also in AMBAR, first human use of NBE. That was a major clinical trial of NBE as solution to Alzheimer. (NBE is like TPE therapeutic plasma exchange and) TPE is FDA approved for auto-immune diseases. That seals safety in me. Yes, I am aware of BBB, the blood-brain-barrier! The beta-amyloid in the brain seems to maintain constant ratios in brain and blood. Drop due to NBE is compensated by brain losing some amyloid. Then Albumin captures it for disposal. Post TPE-procedures, Alzheimer patients scored 40 to 50% extra on psyche tests. They underwent 50% blood replacement for six weeks per week, I want only 1 now! I have also read (new, perhaps shocking, double-checked) that Hippocampus allows neuron generation even in old and this TPE restores creation of new memory, may solve my slow essential tremor loss!

Blood goes everywhere. I believe even repeated TPE of 50% blood is safe. I am not ready for repeated procedures yet, but looks like great improvement in my diabetes, heart and some in essential tremors is expected. Furthermore, I have requested that $1000 worth of NMN (pharmaceutical grade) be bought from the USA. As B3 form, there is no custom duty on it. Unfortunately, no 1/2 kg powder product available on US Amazon, so direct mail-buying not possible (?). Another point is Horvath tests to determine DNA age are not done any-more by Amazon, or in India, so I am looking for 2 day ships of spit into the USA (Boston best), even given USA companies charge $300-500 per test, another $25 to ship. I would be very interested in doing it as service from startup I want. I have included startup ideas in notes.

Furthermore, I am trying two independent bio-age methods at once, plasmapheresis and fix NAD+. Between the two, I expect bio-age reduction of 20 years! I expect a lot, may or mayn't get it, but TPE with a little advanced plasma of my design, (not disclosed here but has another write-up), designed to learn from reported TPE effects. If it works for me, (and I believe in efficacy) I intend to rapidly create a company with major investments ready.

I expect about 10 years from blood based DNBE. The second approach is likely independent, expect another 10 years is NAD+ based, number comes from how much younger Dr. Sinclair looks. Same as that in Krebs cycle with NAD+ uses in many sub cycles. It empirically declines with age! It is a form of Vitamin B3, Path is B3 ⇒ NR NMN ⇒ NAD+ which is de Novo path. Reuse cycle is NAD+ ⇒ NaDH ⇒ NAD+ ... One can use NAD+ direct or NaDH direct. The reuse cycle is much bigger than de Novo. One can supplement with B3 (Niacin) direct but full path is too slow.

However, there is a bio availability problem! All food goes to liver first which uses what it can. It reduces the amount for blood-based transfer drastically. Most forms also have a cell entry problem. NMN solves it by becoming NR for a while. So does NAD+ direct. Only NAD+ crosses BBB. Eventually, NAD+ benefits in mitochondria, means energy increase in path inside the cell. That can also be done by Mitoq, a bio-avail form of COQ10. Complexity is further increased by Slc12a8 path for NMN and its bio-avail is not discussed. Some NMN can be absorbed in the entry part of the small intestine, bypassing liver!

Consumer choice is really between NMN/resveratrol(Sinclair) or NR/pterostilbene (better resveratrol) or NMN/ pterostilbene (me). There are complex bio availability, patent, usage-history considerations. To protect from liver, sublingual and nasal inhalation methods have been tried, all without definite FDA blessing. I am now after better but insufficient benefits the plan to use Intravenous methods. How much and food grade of usage is forbidden to state by the USA government bypassing FDA proof. Only FDA accepted is NR obtained in supplement minefield or accept basis prices. Non-empirical experience listing says that NAD+ is best taken intravenous everyday while NMN is every week. How does NMN with DNBE, who knows, my self-test.

Nice thing to self-risk is freedom to choose any paths with no known significant risks including rare deathly risks. The 10-year expectation is how much younger Dr. Sinclair looks and reported Horovith clock assay

I am unhappy about my limitation even if I have money now. I am happy to risk - the worst is nothing will happen, risk ok by me, as every safety precaution will be taken and TPE is approved procedure by FDA, seals safety.

Immunotherapy solution to aging in 10 years if DNBE works, by my way to control apoptosis evaders!

No comments:

Post a Comment