Thursday, January 13, 2022

Arun Arya Aging Monitor

 

The latest Link

What follows is a pre business plan that presents the crux of the business, that can be extended to a proper business plan. While sufficiently detailed to establish belief that a business plan will result, careful ellision of central details make it fairly useless to possible competitors.

Let us first talk of ellison, extensive long-term academic study has led to a list of chemicals and a dosing schedule for opposing aging. Better than FDA is the use of the list and schedule on me and my family after no-issue, useful start of self schedule. This idea comes to me from the example set by Dr. Sinclair who started from NAD+ boost by NMN, applied his research got himself and family. This self-application certainly meant much more confidence than any FDA and what is more, he is central to advertisement with random photographs by media, not posed in some commercial advertisement site. It is like very well done hair toupee ad in the USA, where the advertiser ends by removing his wig and saying “I am also my shops customer”. My researches share with Dr. Sinclair, self application and family use. I get old too! Continued use implies safety and effectiveness!

Now the business. Safely said is the belief that 99% doctors have not much Information then patients on aging chemicals and processes. No matter what the outcomes, the patient must be specified care of a doctor. There is no burden to any doctor to dealing with aging effects as illnesses caused by aging drugs if any. That the drugs do not induce fresh diseases follows from my experience and from collected, interesting to the ordering doctor since aging concerns will likely produce more observant patients. More silent diseases will be discovered.

I will describe my DNAm gains and of family. Dr. Sinclair DNAm will be done by 2023 start and a patient will be able to compare DNAm at start against calendar and later DNAm bio-age, removing any hidden or nonsense claims of benefit.

How does it work?

Patient selects a doctor from my list or clinic kept list, soon because of glowing reviews. The doctor tests the patient like insurance to determine if the patient meets my list restrictions. I am not claiming any disease removing benefits. Permission to self-experiment is given. The results are emailed to me by email. The doctor can determine the chemicals and using schedule from latest list from me.

Periodically, the patient must be examined. Some exams require DNAm testing, every year. This is how the patient learns of success. The elapsed DNAm age must be lower than elapsed Calendar age.

No comments:

Post a Comment