Friday, December 31, 2021

My stamp of approval


The latest link

Humans Could Live up to 150 Years, New Research Suggests

A study counts blood cells and footsteps to predict a hard limit to our longevity. The great publication of science providing independent approval for my key claim on aging is the sweetest endorsement 

vhttps://www.scientificamerican.com/article/humans-could-live-up-to-150-years-new-research-suggests/?fbclid=IwAR3duIS8sxbZWoxyxGwbNOD8WGkQB5am6xDycwQYH_KOXqeIvgJ-mNU_oL4

I can get it. No details are endorsed, not requested either. Gracing my illustration is Bill White, the oldest USA marine. Forever, the likely oldest human.

major-bill-white-700x366.jpg

What I have been following for 3 years, have been regularly writing about, have designed my own clinical test, following it, feeling good after two and half months, most expensive blood test on books with no-fail at all, complemented by the doctor, convinced mother (RWA) and sister (full secretary, highest position in Government of India) to be on it, hoping Dr. Sinclair will take me for bio-age by end of summer or spend $600 for DNAm and GrimAge tests in the USA,  pursuing a goal of liposome supplements and hoping to do Sir Modi true service by an option for the first Government to provide aging supplements.

Every Indian stating Arab extraction to a significant level should not be eligible for any government discounts and must queue up as Arabs. Clearly, offering citizenship to such aliens turns my stomach unless such immigrants can provide substantial benefit to the Indian economy.

My test will end in Nov 2022. Till then, I provide no information or encouragement for legal reasons beyond stating that it is possible to increase age and use age-revert cycles for indefinite age, possible with cancer defeat. Current chemicals will be followed by Yamanaka factors research making 150 years look like child play! A Joint time enough to develop brain download by MIT scheme. End of Bio-life, cyborgs, here I coms.

No comments:

Post a Comment