Saturday, August 12, 2017

Amazon complaint

Amazon – whoever it concerns
Gentlemen,

I am unhappy at what amazon has slipped into, specially after choosing it over ebay, and bringing most of my online purchases to it. In some cases, I have pictures to back me up. This complaint has cost me several hours. You can try escape by being unresponsive, but this time it will hurt you much worse – makeup, penalties, fight-costs, indignation, bad publicity. I intend to keep sending it.
1.       ----------------------------------------------------------------

      1. Problem: One of my orders was cancelled without request. I am not responsible for seller games! Amazon has a duty to its own good name and our goodwill for it. After telling me that the seller has done it, nothing has happened since june.
To my complaint, amazon replied that was done by the seller. How can amazon allow the sellers to play that game without mentioning that prominently? I require amazon to find and supply an equivalent powered USB3.0 5star.
Pic item 

Pic of cancel
2.      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2-      2- Amazon software cheats! Problem – money was removed from my payback but never used.
R70 was deducted from my payback and never added to my order! This is a software bug which has fleeced god-knows how many customers before. It is the kind of mistake that is given class status in USA! I spent a whole day figuring out and another arguing with amazon (transcripts mailed). No action, the pair came late, no correction! All about order# 171-0261412-7717162!
Detailed bill for 171-0261412-7717162, coupons reduced

Pic shows deduction, item cause of deduction 171-0261412-7717162
Pic shows charge bill for item Pic 171-0261412-7717162 no cash removed

3.       ---------------------------------------------------------------

      3. Problem – wrong send!
Instead of ordered 200 mg coQ10 60 tablets, the first shipment of 2 had 100mg capsules I had ordered6, wanted to order more, but was order-software prevented. Not only software saved amazon, it saved me from amazon fraud, for the supplements are NOT medicine by law, even though so used by me. Right now I solve my problem by quaffing 2 at a time, twice a day! Please fix me by either sending me more (3) 200 mg bottles or even more 100 mg bottles (6) to make up difference.
Picture of ad today, proclaims my order before and date


Ad today has changed the bottle! Amazon has done new change after I ordered, similar to acse beore solved by lot of time but no loss, ad not trusted anymore. So I took pics to catch lying execs.
Ad before, shows 60 200mg capsules per bottle.
You must meet the ad, I am not crazy to order expensive for 6 months, only reasonable on cost for 200 mg!


No comments:

Post a Comment