Sunday, August 6, 2017

Aaqgs-aging


http://aaqg-arunarya.blogspot.in/2017/08/aaqgs-aging.html why this link?

What is inevitable aging?

Aging is NOT fighting mortal diseases. It is to lead to indefinite life which is NOT immortality. You have to understand these two statements very well if ever you wish to criticize Aaqgs-aging in sane manner; all other critics are considered stupid henceforth forever ignored mother fuckers. Any one can be aaqgs-purged by developing the argument to violate any of these two; or others.

The single most important concept is self-funded-trajectory. No government should spend money on unseen benefits; however the benefits are those appropriate for a government. In fact, I strongly suggest patent activity for the government, with the benefits going to funders, funding decisions allowing in non-discriminatory buy-ins at various stages and non-discriminatory availability of government patents to all fee-paying users.

By this token, the Nixon war on cancer should not have been launched. NASA would not have been launched either. Rocket science is in fact self-funding trajectory of ICBM development that would leave us about now, while reused first stage would have needed no shuttle and done in 2000’s. Americans would be talking of going to moon now!

The self-funding-trajectory to indefinite-life-research would be fight against cancer. The stupidest thing that can happen to aging development is entry of a government or bigger subhuman – the professional politician. As law has learned the hard way trying to manage Boston mayoralty administration, the professional managers are no better or worse; just a different profession! Best that can be done by politicians is to leave all self-funded-trajectory alone! War-against-cancer and NASA are monuments to government folly.

Good afternoon to all.. today I thank god.. my mother has already been out of therapy.. it has already happened in a room... that big is my God.. ALWAYS TRUST MY LORD.. my creator .. for God nothing is impossible...

That’s you, lady, my parents are in same boat. You pray to non-existent God, I don’t, but get my solace from deep search in medical world, result


and many more. Neither link search, nor write-up are motivated by profit, but love for my parents. Question I ask is, how  to provide pain free years and more 10 yrs. Both possible, try on self-first. My experiences might benefit you too. Mind you, I am NOT a moral person by your experience perhaps, but definitely non-violent and non-criminal.

There is NO empirical solution but calorie restriction. Niagen and metformin imitate them. CoQ10 and ECP improve life. Ten years for me to try rapamycin and blood-transfusion on me. No one gets hurt, even I value my skin a lot.

Perhaps you can meet me next time in Ghaziabad, India.! In any case read and chase-link-read!



No comments:

Post a Comment