Friday, June 4, 2021

Demise of doctor uncle, bio-hackary on self

 


My uncle passed away on ventilator, despite 2 doeses of vaccine, despite my protestations of dangers, he persisted in free medication of the very poor, daily without stop. He was the great Dr. K. K. Agrawal, who freed me to weep with the beneficiaries, released me with passage from sworn statement not to mention his name. I still have an unfilled hole to fill. RIP.


I consider myself an unlicensed aging doctor-like, no agreement by GOI, either change my government or escape to a superior destination based on my USA passport. Till then, never do bio-hackery unless suggested by a licensed doctor and managed by a licensed doctor later! Note that my citizenship enables me to do bio-hackery on self.


No comments:

Post a Comment