Tuesday, April 25, 2017

To 120 year life




My requirement of 200 life to strong probability that reliable singularity is reached through perhaps usual help of ordinary doctors received a major boost when I found that FDA approved study was starting! For 200, first 120 years.

It is through the drug I take any way for diabetes, called Metformin  for which doses 1000-2500 mg make sense for diabetes and life-extension. The zten M has 1000 mg of Metformin. To be on safe side, I will ask my doctor to allow me 1 carbophage at night too – keep next morning fasting sugars low. Note that NEVER do I play with chemical drugs without Dr. agreement. That goes with changing Doctor who objects without explicit reason! Best way on self-trial. NEVER try more than 1 at a time – elementary error most friendly intelligents make. Let FDA verdict come whenever! My diabetes will be helped and I know 2 things about M
  1. Impossible to low-suigar on metmorfin! It kicks your gland for more insulin, the gland will ignore fairly often unnecessary kicks.
  2. Cheap like hell
  3. Almost no side-effects but those ALL controlled (like overweightness) by vigorous exercise.
So I sleep better!






No comments:

Post a Comment