Tuesday, April 25, 2017



My epistemology allowed me to violate my golden commandment – thou will obey thy doctor. When is it OK? The question required a lot of thinking. I pen it to be criticized, more mercilessly the better, for empty evil words do not bother my thick skin and even bad words are either ignored or retaliated solely by fouler language. In other words, criticizing me, howsoever, is a safe occupation.

The class letter

Sir all, Fundamental to my epistemology is detailed review of what seems to make sense, largely I have learned to doubt self and friends using them and me as valid excellent sources of worth-investigation hypotheses but very poor sources of evidence. My life change seriously with an off-hand link by DM (gave me stoicism) as knowable example and another one by Ashok on diabetes that also made sense to me.

Turns out, the MD he talked about and intermittent fasting are symptoms of a paradigm shift in medicine, happening visible to us. Unlike many friends here, my disquiet with allopathy does not drive me to less effective OIE of medicine of gone days, instead to cutting edge, perhaps less statistical strong, allowed only for newbies and NEVER anecdotes, no matter how good. This guy is unlikely a flake or others rejectable as NOT having academic background. The point is wonder of logic – total ass may wrongly apply logic and still get right answer! Fasting is one, that my friends swear by it, deep religious thinkers say it, adds zero evidence. They also get zero credit! But Atkins diet works!

My wife, US MD had long discussions with me on why it works despite being opposed to usual (OIE) medicine! Now here is the fun – after my research, fasting (start 1 per week) has been started. Horrible idea for diabetics! BUT I took precautions -
  1. heart med are not taken empty stomach. Tranches were quaffed after some oats curry morn and night.
  2. Did not take diabetes med while fasting
  3. FIRST Fasting is bad. I had 5 glasses of water, 5 cups of green tea and three glass of lemon.
  4. For every non-diabetic, watermelon (EVEN LARGE BUT NOT SUPERLARGE) size OK.
  5. His kind of advice marks me an idiot in else-motivated people, welcome to my case with ignored comments unless how else to deal with heart drugs and headaches! There is allopathic fasting, ha ha.
    6. Give myself 2 months. Goal is elimination of ziten M.
    0
Missing Points
why is the step dangerous?
Traditional medicine considers fasting diabetic as sinful.

Why?
Low sugars can hit very hard.

How avoided?
Some oatmeal by force. Stop diabetic medicine – even blue moon sugar spike OK. Test blood six times.

How should normal people do it, even intelligent s?
Doctor care essential.

What makes you different?
1 erudite discussion and reference lookup on Atkins's diet in with wife, then, a US MD. In other words, I encourage you to talk to a concerned doctor own or spouse.
2 Knowing current medicines, purpose, impact of missing, method of administration - heart med
3 Close-by emergency and being able to afford them.
4 etc

Point of paradigm shift is progressive idiotification of experienced senior people. Has neen seen by me and resolutely avoided – programmer 1955-1975 structured, pre-internet 1975-1995 UNIXERS, visual 1996-2015 java c++, encryption 2015+ interpreted phone-based IoT tor tails. A paradigm shift against ALL newbies is happening. So is it in medicine - 20 century versus 21.

How characterize?

The world consists of allopathic [modern medicine] and ALL others. Within allopathy is a aaqgs-clear distinction between acute and chronic. Current mm is VERY good at acute care, MUCH better than all others. Situation is very muddy for chronic. A chronic situation is one where no cure is known, best prescriptions are holding strategies, short term improvements are sometimes possible and abused by essentially criminals passing off as alternate doctors. Any technology giving temporary relief but not a cure is sometimes useful in end-stags but criminal before and allopaths who do it are as criminal unless having diagnosed end-stage before!

So what is the shift you see?
1 Unification of chronic diseases causes – not microbes but oxidation, insulin and telomeres.
2 Reduction of chronic cures to ant-oxidants, ant-diabetes and anti-telomere-shortening 
3 Increasing role of non-chemical cures like stomach-stapling, looks-surgery, exercise, ecp.
4 Enormous role of stem cells

5 bio-copying engineerng
Along with newer drugs 95-120 age is possible; hibernation to 200 or maybe by life-extension of cells like long-lived trees; electronic transference for ever. You MUST live to 95 with conventional medicine. That means aggressive sugar control, exercise, safe diet, anti-oxidants. I do them all and invite others to do it themselves or even borrow notes.
Immortal life as cyborg with unlikely but doable plan (which must benefit even if it fails)

Plans with that property deserve a name missing in english, henceforth bounce-plans, where you get a significant boost though unknown amount which depends. Allopathic fasting gives a boost in chronic medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment