Monday, January 15, 2018

shilajit and CoQ10



Must click links,  philosophy

I have unfortunate reputation of lover of western medicine. It’s a matter of epistemology. Homeopathy is criminal because its methodology is wrong and careful placebo driven trials regularly disprove its efficacy. So is true of Ayurveda in general. However the bounty of inexpensive equivalent medicine and massive distrust of the FDA process in view of political compulsions has forced me to evidence based medicine, as exemplified by Cochrane collaboration and essential loners like DE Grey and sens.

The topic of today is “Shilajit and CoQ10”. This combination would not occur to a Vaidya or westerner. It occurs to two – a highly respected team of Bengali scientists and me, fervent believer in east-west medicine and self + family experimenter. Rest is my choices for gerontology applied to myself, and parents.

First is East-west medicine. First filter applied is that if some Ayurveda procedure is opposed by majority of western knowledgeable folk, that is enough to destroy the product. Whole lot of bhasam medicines are eliminated. Then there must be positive  or zero support for Ayurveda procedure with eastern and western reactions sum to high. Very important point is that western medicine views are epistemological, fully free of being western person. This essay if on Bengali work of good presentation.

As written earlier, I believe in trikuta and triphala aggregation with western medicine. I practice that by ingesting Ramdev trikuta with western medicine tranche in  morning and night. I ingest medicine for diabetes, heart, headache, and several supplements. These include Niagen, CoQ10, Calcium. After this essay, I will add Shilajit.

Trikuta has a reputation of being indifferent add to chemicals. Its particular purpose is improving digestion of whatever. Only Ramdev products are allowed!

Triphala is avoided as a diabetic.

My gerontological belief end at anti-oxidants. Proper physician must prescribe others. Fundamental to my belief is the Krebs cycle and its models. The complex Kreb cycle satisfies

1.       Mitochondrial containment
2.       Model by three super cycles – Citric acid, ATP-ADP, and NADH-NAD+.

Aging is feeling low because of lack of energy by Kreb cycle. The situation is improved by incrementing 1 or more cycles. Anti-oxidants improve NADH-NAD+ and ADP-ATP cycles.

The ATP-ATP cycle needs coQ10 as used catalyst. Interestingly, Shilajit has two components 3- OH-DBP and 3,8-(OH)2-DBP where DBP means dibenzo-α-pyrone also as used catalyst. Collectively, CoQ10 and Shilajit seem to indicate synergistic improvement. I already take CoQ10. Hence improving the cycle is very low cost.


My parents are NOT financially dependent on me. Still I feel obligation for food, paying them roughly by Niagen costs and CoQ10 costs. Drug companies would have bankrupted me away in USA. Only in India can I pay for medicine and needed medical advice only. Means gerontological upkeep is my own responsibility!


No comments:

Post a Comment