Monday, January 22, 2018

Epistemology of pronouncements on Aging


Must click links

Aging has been favourite target of humans for 5000 years at least, counting back from today. Everyone who has tried has used his/her best epistemology of the period, of no fruitful results. This is also the favourite target of existing 3 billion better off than me. So why do I believe in myself?
Of the 3 billion, under 100 million are believers in methodology of science. Rest are religion-enslaved morons. I suspect, under million are sufficiently conversant with philosophy of science applied to them. Rest are advertisement-enslaved morons.

Here is a little anecdote. I had teeth problems, eventually ended up in Boston centre run by some University. In return for low prices, you had to have dental work done by students, under guidance of course. My problems were diagnosed as fixable only by extraction of a molar. I had a scientific discussion of alternatives, even ignorant of dental science! “do it”, I permitted, fixed, returned and studied up the science. Philosophically, I decided diabetes was the culprit, agreed to by Indian doc in India, years later while extracting another tooth. Eventual mostly implants in upper jaw – even that makes anatomic sense!

He (dentist senior intern) guessed correctly I was a scientist. “Easy to guess,” he confided, “Only them can discuss their own tooth in an objective way”!

World grows old, that is the destiny, as is tricks to delay old age common. Sir capitalist knows this and devastates Sir customer without a trace of discrimination! All kinds of products and even medical specialities exist. The scene has millions of products, food habits, exercises, experts etc. to do this! Goal (mine) is to formulate a clear epistemology and apply it brutally using internet as very infected shit with a few diamonds.

My researches are directed to me, perhaps different as Indian race, male, elderly with psychological and physical deficits. To me, Aging is accumulated DNA damage and manifests as exponential decline in energy cycles with age .I have diagnosed all my physical deficits from TBI, race and diabetes. Here is how the fix proceeds –

TBI Psychological unfixed but steady glacial improvement from Depakote divalproex sodium.
Heart from prescriptions and CoQ10.

Race by Calcium and D3.

Aging is manifest from exponential decay in Krebs cycle. Fixing can buy vitality and 10 years through tight glycemic control. Fixed by CoQ10,  NMN, lipoic Acid.

The goal is costs within 6-7 $ per day.  I can do parents for $10 both – great swap for cooked food and shelter.

Another belief is only metformin for diabetes. Philosophically, I believe that everyone has sugar spikes, lot more damaging to diabetics, but marginally injurious nonetheless. Sugar in blood is reduced in two ways

1.       Preventing sugar release

2.       Digesting the released sugar by insulin


 Working by method 1 must control aging. Metformin is 1, by preventing release from liver. Acarbose is another, causing problems in sugar digestion in stomach! Another way is fastingSo if correct, acarbose and fasting must also have life-extension effects! So as my diabetes worsens (2000 mg/day to max 2500 mg someday) I will prefer by adding Acarbose likes, rather than Insulin makers, increases or insulin itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment