Thursday, April 22, 2021

Proning - Another effort

The latest link


What this note continues. So far, why care,how more! Proning can be done, patient awake or unconscious. If it is used, it will be visible in care pics on TV. Wireless and TV would be full of instructions!


Why care?


So far there is still no coordinated use. Why do I care? Not a citizen anymore! Governments are same everywhere! Happened to me about US INS (Then), helped by the USA congressman! Legislature is not the same and BJP is not Government. I care because I am still an Indian! If I can help, I must try. I owe so much to IIT Kanpur! Only US social security is above that! Forget the stupid triage system of the powers that be. I learned my life philosophy from this failure, except it is not over yet. Things could become lot worse.


Who is to blame?


Doctors are not all same. Proning is known to some. Why do they not fight, even if most do not know? The answer is in News. Those of Maharashtra are better than Delhi, in that they have successfully used lower oxygen rates! The shortages here are of their doing too! India with sane use can handle twice COVID-19 rate! 1.4 from rate lowering 1.4 from proning. No proning doctor fights. No sane use try! Government yes. Politician yes. Doctors too!


What beyond cry-baby, how more?

In a democracy, beyond Government and legislature are two - courts and Press. I take my fight to them. A few TV channels get the story next, as do some courts . Both know what to do if interested.

More help please?

Following chain; PM First, Government next, then politicians, we followed in proper order. TV DAMAGE PICTURES BURN ME. Any courts, channels or newspapers you think right.

Why should media/courts care?

 I am happily anonymous. One time you can shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment