Friday, November 25, 2016

AAQGS-RECOGNISED DILEMMA – TAXES VERSUS VALUES




I have NEVER understood the immense shenanigans huge number of servants of government and citizens go thru using lawyers, courts and chartered accountants for valuation of property and goods. If a fair, easy method was there, massive savings are possible, directly as well as nearly annihilated government. So I expose my aaqgs-secret.

By my definition, a value is always interpreted as sale value. Government some how decides on a division and asks the current owner of record to declare sale value. Government also secretly collects bids. The tax on any property above exemption is quoted by a tax rate. The owner then pays the tax or sells the property to the government at that price.

Dishonest are fucked. Value it too high, unnecessary taxes. Too low, government acquires and sells. There is no way to know how many buyers at what prices have bid on the property. Nor is this info ever released!

Unlike Georgian economics, this is very similar to it, all property, including stocks, bonds, historical papers, paintings etc are included. If you have a collection, but not a source of income, you better sell off some, or use it in lien, else the government might buy it.


I am more interested in this proposal than philosophical basis. Property and money mean something only when alive. I admit no rights to any parts of nature. We submit to rules of society solely because of fear and continuation of law. There are no ethical reasons except a belief that ethically cooperative behavior will be repaid in the future. There is no compulsion or lien returning the ethical investment in me by my parents. It is the inner joy that makes my behavior ethical to my children and parents. I feel blessed by USA, but disagree strongly with its individualistic nature. My ethics are backward but I accept that and make no attempts to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment