Monday, February 6, 2017

On Road to Richest human ever on earth


Displayed here is the plan. It revolves around modular sq-rt only I on earth can do even though the inverse is modular squaring and can be done effortlessly in hardware. That is math. How can you make money from it? How much? Answer should shock you. Don't think like Cocks! First time ever, the money part is done. After all, I am not M!

You can do before and after but not just this. What is more, if you could, then either you reinvented me or most military encryption will fail, hence very unlikely you can even if NSA. I need no research plaudits. Can or not. Easy to smoke out worst me! I return sq-rt, which you can trivially square and check. That I compute and not keep a hidden shared table is easy to prove – two unconnected sites give same square root.

Remember that this is NOT math paper and all numbers don't have sq-rt and J-nearest is implicitly assumed.

Beyond true nonsense

How much money? There is internet 2.0 now. Next is not 3.0 but Aaqgs-internet 1.0. Why strictly superior? Impossible for a link to lead you astray! The current nonsense about clicking only known reasonable goes – how can you only click only reliable ones? In Aaqgs-internet, every site is as now, but prefixed with sq-rt(digest(<author><as-before>),number(author))) <author> . IN hardware without communication can the sq-rt squared and compared to digest at hardware speeds. The sit6emaker fetches the sq-rt from me once, good for any number of users. A consumer can reject unless author in reliable table. In fact, some function of author name may be treated as reliable and a monitor required clearance to be in that function's characteristic set. That is Aaqgs-internet 2.0 which will implement like to “on government service only” with the added charm of rejecting nefarious adds!

Why the money? Other great IBE can do it, but any exponentiation on several thousand bits is unlikely to be done at blazing speeds.


Safety from criminals – Cryptography security from even one bit change and from arbitrary authors (like not criminal but as bad adsters) can be rejected. I am protected from copy cats because sq-rt is not disclosed, even though security is from cryptographic means and NO ONE has to trust me (square to check!)!

Safety from intelligences - Assume NSA has nobus policy and can protect - the square root algorithm is useless if public! I protect myself from NSA by making sqrt public on any demise! It is enormously beneficial to USA if I exercise my citizen love for the land!

Determining competence (helps me!) says the true importance of claims here is gauged only by competent!


No comments:

Post a Comment