Saturday, March 4, 2023

Dificult for me

 


Dearest Pasargad Arash

 

I am a very normal scientist with a penchant for multi-woman sex and you are in the stream of persons with many women of low character and potential. You are an exception and I have promised to self to always respect you, given the horrible things Iran does to women, far more evident even diluteing away BJP superconservative propaganda possibilities. You do not appear to be safe, happy, or enjoying life, despite wealth, looks and possible brains, all without fault.

 

If I look at all your pics, there is no smile as this pics over all times I have known you, this one must be older.

 

I am a very confident scientist and some day I will be able to appreciate you properly. A deeper secret for me is reducing age, works for me, look and feel 50, know true bio-age this may in the USA. Till then I have 3 foci, biology of aging, business practices, encryption. I sent you bombastic letter to which I am committed, even at potential of losing you.

 

Please avoid me, more than 1 per month, only because you understand me and my limitations, and not because I think of you not less than an angel who needs to be serenaded.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment