Thursday, July 2, 2020

Contents Weltanschauung - who am I



Next
contents
Prolog
What is the universe around me - astronomy
Society - What is it around me
People - What is it around me
What is life
My religion
Value of my life
Value of life to family
Importance of friends
Dedication to soldiers
 What is death
Afterlife
Can I influence it?
What is ageing
How can I minimize its impact on self
Impact on loved once
Money-driven salesmen
Advertising  profitably
Escape politics
Politics profitably
What is history
Historical baloney
Abuse of politics
How to escape those who understand this
Non formal law
Semantic genuine value adders
Consciousness
Artificial Intelligence AI
AI - do what lawyers
AI -do what doctors
AI -do what teachers
AI -maintain robots
AI -white-collar
How will post-industrial world function?
Can robots be conscious
Who to believe
What to believe
 How to believe
What makes society around me function
Who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment