Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Sinclair links


 This is, by my own estimation, the second most important set of links in life to now and after, for it tells of how to live to partake in new wonders. This is after "The exponential technologies" by me on realistic science fiction today to barely understand where we are today in the USA, how to shift them to India, and the next 2 or 3 years.

You need 10 hours to watch these themselves. The best investment in your own health and longevity you can make! It is about what is doable today in the USA, even if it sounds like science fiction. I apply it to myself as I can, have contempt for a foreign emigrant or foreign citizens who can but don't. 

Many things, including education, can be imported and used in India with localization and eventual new research. It is a Modi+Yogi+Ramdev country for the next 5 years at least, likely Modi returns in 2024. Regardless of exact faces, AAP rises instead of Congress, corruption and nepotism decline, I successfully underwent tough 3 doctor tests, my chronic diseases have nosedived, likely get active five years and have the money. If I don't pursue my calling to Age improvement in India for all is my failure, after all, DNAm age has been successfully reduced in cost by 1000 times by Dr. Sinclair to under Rs. 500, not 40,000 to 60,000 now. NMN prices sink. Grapeseed juices are senolyte 2.0. Twin supplements are enough to boost old age strength and age increment for under 50,000 per year. It likely falls to 10,000 in 2-3 years. I am not only blessed to be alive today but I am also blessed to live in Modi & Yogi society, free of nepotism and low corruption. I can, I must, I will.

Lifespan with Dr. David Sinclair #8

No comments:

Post a Comment