Monday, July 30, 2018

The Science of Parkinson – Arun’s view on Aging 3



I study Parkinson because it will strike. Unlike most more, it is NOT the headache of the doctor for best care. Anyone who plans to live post 90 will be hit by Alzheimer, Parkinson or essential tremor, I am just grateful to USA for early diagnosis. Happens to dovetail into fight against Aging. I have no intention of living even 150 afflicted with these elderly diseases.

This is excellent reference for keeping track of new researches. It is a periodical, good enough to serve honest historical documentation of the field. Great source 0f quotations. Past quickly shows what excited the field, NAD is just 1 of many in the sequence of LRRK2, EEF2 inhibitors etc. So wat is new and Game changing about NAD other than I picked it!

One thing that even if I am totally wrong, the efforts will have positive effects in an even deadlier disease, namely aging! A second reason is the absence of some miraculous chemistry that underlies Parkinson. Science is very mysterious but only till it is understood! Broad-spectrum strategies exist to convert science into engineering. I have become quite proficient in dentistry by always asking my sir Dentist interesting questions. Fortunately, he is a professor of dentistry in local college too. That is why I am confident that I will be the first human to lick Parkinson. Way I look at it, it is not worse than TBI and I have a running start. Another is my devotion to contemporaneous (Bell labs, Murray hill) best example of beautiful mind, alas no more, defeating his likely TBI. If I can think of having licked TBI, what is Parkinson and likely Dementia that follows? Note that it is the major reason for state of mind before death of most elderly!

So the trick is to pursue NAD. NMN will help, as with NR, although FDA is out of NR v. NMN fight. Best yet is that Nicotinamide crosses that blood-brain barrier too!

Crossovers (like Aging and Parkinson) never cease to amaze me. Consider “Graphene quantum dots prevent α synucleinopathy in Parkinson’s disease”!  Next I expect “Quantum theory applications in management of Parkinson”       !


No comments:

Post a Comment