Sunday, June 25, 2023

General bio-research need & what & how




Question is why do I need? What can I achieve? How does it relate to my age? How to detect failure? Like liposome, there is a generic technology which can be experimented by me, i.e.  is generic, workable by me, in DIY (Do IT Yourself) fashion and likely to my Aging and cancers, unlikely external methods. Not does USA, external miss likely. Given I have no cancer, it is likely to be number one danger in long life. How to get it diagnosed? fixed?

why do I need?

There are no existing libraries of pairs. I will need them for whatever disease strikes me.

My comfort level for promising?

Like liposome, there is a generic technology which can be experimented by me,

Promising, my level of comfort, means a 4 month 16 mice test.

What can I achieve?

Like liposome, there is a generic technology which can be experimented by me.  Competitors are no. problem since there are no limit on pairs. There is no computer way to rule out pairs. Eery pair requires expensive clinical test, very difficult and expensive in the USA. How to detect failure? 

How does it relate to my or doer age? Wrong are agism and seniority. It is like liposome, testing DIY. What I do has low cost incantation and will take hold if I have success. I must get liaison with some AIIMS using my plan for extending life. That way I learn and have peer review.

No comments:

Post a Comment