Sunday, February 5, 2023

IranIan


 You are likely to be honest given your looks (films) and your FB page, I was a professor of computer science once in the USA, illegally let go as a TBI person, and have been in India for many years now retired now, as a TBI. Am a US citizen now in India. I am torn between vengeance and love for the great country. If I can be of use to you, I will feel very happy. I might write you an official invitation for something, which you can take to the Indian embassy, doubt if it will work for the USA embassy. You never need to know me anymore. The main point is that I have working Quantum computer security, human age reduction based on self-test, have reduced my age to 50, and am very bullish about space and my imagination. They follow - 3 links in what I uploaded.


Next to three lovely eng fi
Required 0  Required 1 Required 2
Scientific  with dynamic soaring: for Bio-immortality:
Immortality Travel the Universe Anti-senescence
There is nothing concrete about the three lovelies from my imagination except the validating test on myself of bio-immortality by strangers. Even the test is not complete, awaits bio-age test in the USA this May 2023. Given my deviations from Dr. Sinclair, most remarkable would be not much lessening of age that I show – it will validate my deviations! I would be happy enough with age reduction, for that would justify my deviation as nothing harmful. In any case, I will start a startup devoted to age reduction in MD surroundings for guaranteed age reduction.
Common to these three are 3 original imaginations of mine. Bio-immortality work has been done by several other persons, most importantly by Dr. Sinclair with whom my major difference is that I view DNA fix as only a small part of my much larger theory of Aging.
Running the startup with current title of “General Bio-Life” is definitely there. However, discovering and self-application of Bio-immortality BI is not enough. I intend to work towards full immortality FI. There is a major advantage of eng-fi over sci-fi becomes obvious – cost and time estimates can be made!
Working towards FI means brain download. The new-engineering method is placing the entire brain essentially in USA diaper compound solution. One can source brains from commercial butcheries for piga and lambs. These can be magnified to 40-50 ft balls and then tested to extract neural net values.
The entire set up will cost one to 10 lakh crore. Let us assume that given 10% seed, rest can be raised in market. So the question if first lakh crore by me. I do it in two parts. The first 100 crores in first 5 years and then and then 10000 crores in next 5, 100,000 next 5.
Consider Adani. He started big in 1990 and has progresses by factor of 10 every five years. That led him to 2nd most prosperous man in the world – not even a top engineer!
I am looking for 3 steps – 100 times each,100 10,000 1,000,000.
First step is converting the three imaginations into a novel or 3, together with General Bio-life GBL. Starting at 1 crore, I think 100 crore are reachable.
Next step is internationalized GBL, movie/set version of the 3 imagines. Small time movies like Pathan make 1000 crores. Gravity move  1000 million dollarsI see no problems in 10,000 crore target.
That is enough money to raise a 10000-crore company for manufacture a boost earth laser to boost small ships to within the solar system. 10 years have passed. Indian astronauts have gone to near earth and have done/are-doing the moon. For the USA, Mars is big. Indians are shooting low-cost dynamic soar missions to decide where to go.
It is then that I get enough money to do GBL scientific immortality.

No comments:

Post a Comment